Here is the latest FarmVille Podcast release by Zynga on March 5th' 2010:-
Highlights of FarmVille Podcast - Mar 5th
- Latest Additions in FarmVille
- Pot of Gold
- You can post gold for friends after every 5 pieces of Gold that you collect
- Upto 10 people can collect Gold from every shared gold link
- Free Fuel
- You can find free fuel whle fertilizing neighbors' farms as well as from Mystery Eggs and Gifts
- Free fuel on your farm can be found only once every day
- Up to 150 neighbors can get free fuel from your wall post after finding free fuel from your farm
- If you have more plots on your farm, then you will find more free fuel
- Free fuel can be found only once per neighbor per day
- At some point you may notice that you are no longer finding fuel. To find more fuel, you will need to consume some of your current fuel
- The natural rate of fuel regeneration has been changed/ slowed down. The regeneration rate again depends upon the size of your farm.
- FarmVille Game Cards
- After Game Stop, now they are available at 7-11 and Best Buy too
- FarmVille Player Submitted Questions
- Farms of the Week are selected as long as its a "VERY-WELL DONE FARM". It has nothing to do with using hay bales in particular or not.
- "FarmHands" are a consumable item that collects from all animals standing on the farm (outside buildings) with a single click
- FarmVille - Coming Soon
- Better communication with fellow neighbors feature will soon be added - Better than just sign posting.
- Changes in requirements of Mastery, Achievements, and Leveling will soon be coming your way.
- Additional St. Patrick’s Day Themed Limited Edition Items + an exclusive Mystery Box will be available soon.
Complete Transcription of FarmVille Podcast - Mar 5th
You can read the Official FarmVille Podcast Transcription here.