Saturday, April 10, 2010

Less than 24 Hours Left for Master FarmVille Contest#1

Share
It is just to remind you that less than 24 hours are left for the close of the contest.
Bonus Offer. For the last 24 hours of the contest, you can even enter the contest without becoming a fan or follower of the Facebook Page and Master FarmVille Blog.

Just leave a comment anywhere on the blog and your name will be entered in the Lucky Dip for the contest prizes. Before leaving a comment, please read the instruction for leaving your comment on "Master FarmVille Contest#1"
Results will be announced tomorrow
Best of Luck to all Farmers.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of things I like about Farmville. I like planting seeds and watching them grow. I like getting animals and collect all the different varieties and try to get as many as I can. My user name on Facebook is Richard Adams. I also like making new Farmville Neighbors.

lalaine alejandrino said...

i love farmville's great graphics and fantastic products! farmville game is a good stress balancer when taking time off from work.

warmaster said...

We are waiting for the winners! :)
Facebook profile: Valentinos Efstathiou

Anonymous said...

Farm ville is great hoppy for middleaged lady. In farm im rich and there is no problems with family and job. In happy with my farm.

The Chiu's said...

I love playing farmville. It's great to beable to grow and harvest things; build my farm how I want to, and have fun helping out friends and family!

frenky said...

so who win? who are the winners?

warmaster said...

where are the winners? so many days and still nothing?

Anonymous said...

Pick me... lol

=)

Angie

Unknown said...

please give me 250 fv farm cash....
i will do anithing that u want...
i will daily send u my farm pics,gifts anything....

Anonymous said...

please give me 250 fv farm cash...
i will do anything that u want...
any thing..

Anonymous said...

please give me 250 fv farm cash...
i will do anything that u want...
any thing..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Master FarmVille: Tips, Tricks and Cheats | Coolest Bits Cool Postcard Collection | Ecommerce Website Development | Make money online