Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FarmVille New Buildings with Purpose for 1000000 Coins Each - Will you buy?

Share
Facebook's FarmVille has already leaked some new buildings with purpose. The following buildings will be used for making various different items from your mastered crops:-

  • FarmVille Winery - makes Wine
  • FarmVille Perfumery - makes Perfumes
  • FarmVille Bakery - makes Pasteries
  • FarmVille Fuel Shop - makes Fuel
In a recent move, these buildings with purpose have been made available to some of the farmers/FarmVille Players with a testing price of 1,000,000 Coins ..... Yes, 1 Million Coins each.

Do you have 4,000,000 Coins to buy a set of these buildings? I wish that their final price is lesser than this; however while viewing at the brighter side of the issue, 1 Million coins are still better than 50 FV - What do you say?

1 comment:

SpoilersGuide.com said...

Hello, my name is Matej

I was interested if you want to exchange links with my FarmVille blog http://www.howtofarmville.com/ ? Your link will be placed sidewide on every page ( sidebar ).

I can also link to you on my other site http://www.heroestelevision.com/ which is 2 years old and page rank 4.

Please let me know. Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Master FarmVille: Tips, Tricks and Cheats | Coolest Bits Cool Postcard Collection | Ecommerce Website Development | Make money online