Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How I Joined Farmville on Facebook???

Share

I was also wondering "What is Farmville?" when I saw many strange feeds coming to my home page of facebook with the photos of various animals, trees, vegetables, farms, etc. Some interesting messages also accompanied these posts but I ignored them too. Afterwards, I started receiving "Farmville Neighbor Requests" and "Farmville Gift Requests" from my friends.

I tried to resist the temptation to join Farmville but when a very dear friend asked me to be his neighbor, I was left with no option. I must admit that it took me some time in deciding to join Farmville.

It has been a magnificent time-pass since I started it and above all it is great to share various activities with my friends or so-called neighbors on Farmville.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Master FarmVille: Tips, Tricks and Cheats | Coolest Bits Cool Postcard Collection | Ecommerce Website Development | Make money online